Title: Angular Developer
Type: Full Time
To develop, test and document the modules based on the requirements.
•Work with development teams to ideate software solutions
• Contribute towards design and implementation of the overall application architecture
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
• Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and Maintenance and supporting new and existing applications
• Identify and understand improvement opportunities
• Keen to understanding the financial domain with a focus on Fund Management
• Proactive in identifying workarounds, fix bugs, implement changes
• Self-driven and able to work independently to take projects to completion with minimum supervision
• Solid knowledge of high-scale, multi-tenant Web service development, including REST/JSON and Micro Service patterns.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient with GIT and similar Source Control Management tools
• Strong UI/UX practices, patterns and standard methodologies
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Strong judgment and commitment to ethics
• Attention to detail
• An eagerness to learn