Business Development Manager
Title: Business Development Manager
Must Have Skills:
- Google Drive
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- PowerPoint(Presentation skills )
- Documenting Skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Significant consulting/ client handling experience.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated analytical and qualitative abilities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Pre-sales Business Development Executive should prepare proposals and respond to RFPs.
- Submitting Proposals and Bids in different online portals – Freelancer, UpWork, Tender Portals, etc.
- Prepare reports and analysis on submitted RFPs
- Should possess knowledge in Mobile & Web Application Development.
- Should create/ maintain functional specifications/ records.
- Should communicate the requirements effectively to the team, and present clear summaries of findings and analysis.
- Should do detailed analysis of functional requirements and prepare cost and effort estimation by collaborating with the development team.
- Should expand the existing business accounts.
- Should be well aware of the latest happenings and technologies in Industry.
- Helping the team with Podcasts, webinars and other branding works.
- LinkedIn Handling
- Cold calling
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing